Autism Clinic Behavior Technician - East Valley
Now Offering a $500 Hiring Bonus!
LOOKING FOR A CAREER IN APPLIED BEHAVIOR ANALYSIS (ABA)?
Join AZA United, a 2023 Arizona Top Workplace winner, known around the valley as a community-based organization that provides compassionate and life-changing care for individuals with autism.
Arizona Autism United is a leading nonprofit community organization seeking experienced and passionate Behavior Technicians for our ABA Treatment East Valley Clinic. This is a full-time position with a pay range of $19-$27 per hour (depending on experience).
Behavior Technicians work under the direction of a Licensed Behavior Analyst (BCBA) providing high quality clinic-based ABA programs for children with autism.
This position includes extensive training, ongoing professional development, competitive pay, full benefits and raises every six months! AZA United also provides a fantastic career path for staff who are on the BCBA path!
- Applicants must be available M-F between 8:00-6:00 p.m. (shifts are 8 hours per day)
- Must have at least 6 months of paid work experience work working with individuals with Special Needs
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be able to pass required background checks or other required tests or screenings.
Join an organization with a great culture and supportive leadership that believes in work/life balance. AZA United is a 2023 Arizona Top Workplace winner because we provide a collaborative work environment focused on transparent communication, teamwork and professional growth! In addition, you will receive the following benefits:
- A competitive salary with pay increases every 6 months;
- An excellent comprehensive health benefits package that includes health, dental and vision, employer contributions to your health savings account, company paid Short-Term/Long-Term Disability, and employer-paid basic life insurance;
- A 401(k) plan with no vesting period and matching up to 4% after one year of service
- Generous paid sick time and PTO, and 12 paid holidays;
- Student Loan Forgiveness: As a non-profit organization, your employment (when consistently working at least 30 hours a week) meets requirements under the Public Service Loan Forgiveness program (for student loan forgiveness). For more information you can visit https://studentaid.gov/manage-loans/forgiveness-cancellation/public-service
- Paid maternity/paternity leave;
- Great work/life balance with flexibility between work sessions
Join our team and change some lives...including yours!
Autism knows no race, religion, gender, or identity. We need and value diversity and inclusion in our workforce in order to fully support our families. AZA United welcomes applicants of any race, age, religion, gender, identity or any other aspect which makes you unique.
Clink the link to see why BTs join AZA United: https://www.youtube.com/5reasonsBTsjoinAZA