Board Certified Behavior Analyst (West Valley)
Are you looking for a great place to work and build a career while maintaining work/life balance? A place where you can earn a competitive salary with a great benefit package, be part of a team-based culture, and maximize your clinical impact with a caseload size that prioritizes each client family?
Arizona Autism United a 2021 Arizona Top Workplace, celebrating over 15 years in the Valley as a large and reputable nonprofit organization dedicated to providing high quality direct services and supports to children and families in our community. We are looking for a passionate BCBA to join our team and help advance our mission of helping as many families as possible with individualized supports through a combination of home, telehealth and clinic-based treatment.
Currently our programs involving BCBAs include Early Intensive Behavioral Intervention, home and clinic-based ABA, crisis intervention for adolescents and young adults (Clinical Family Coaching), and school-based BCBA consultation. Our other programs and services include diagnostic services, family counseling, speech therapy, occupational therapy, feeding therapy, social groups, habilitation & respite, sibling support, summer camps, parent training, family support, community trainings and conferences, and more.
AZA United will soon be opening our new 7,000 square foot, custom West Valley ABA clinic. This beautiful new center is equipped with an outdoor playground, children’s kitchen, multipurpose room, gross motor movement room, and a mix of individual, small and large group treatment rooms with lots of natural light. Each staff office features large observation windows overlooking all adjoining treatment rooms for maximum visibility. In addition to ABA services, this clinic will also provide speech therapy, occupational therapy, counseling, and diagnostic services for a true interdisciplinary experience. This center has been carefully designed to provide a fun and welcoming environment for both clients and staff. Located conveniently just off of the I-10 freeway in Avondale.
Two of our core values are “Stay Informed” and “Grow with Purpose,” and we strive to have all team members experience these on both an individual and collective level. As the organization grows, new opportunities for growth, promotions and varied work experiences become available as well, including the opportunity to move into a Senior Clinical Specialist or Supervisor position.
The BCBA position involves serving a caseload of individual clients, as well as supervising assistant specialists and behavior technicians, using a mix of in-person and telehealth service delivery models. BCBAs also provide training for parents and other direct care staff as needed. Additionally, all team members participate in collaborative projects and professional development, including case reviews and research analysis.
- Experience working in Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) treatment settings (autism services preferred)
- Experience providing clinical oversight to others
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) and licensed as a Behavior Analyst by the AZ Board of Psychologist Examiners (or eligible to apply if from out of state)
We place great value in our people and invest in your success, and try to keep workload expectations manageable so that you can achieve a happy work/life balance.
In addition to joining an organization with a great culture and supportive leadership that believes in work/life balance, you will also receive:
- A competitive salary with guaranteed pay increases every 6 months
- An excellent comprehensive health benefit package that includes health, dental and vision, employer contributions to your health savings account, company paid Short-Term/Long-Term Disability, and employer paid basic life insurance
- A 401K plan with no vesting period and up to 4% match after one year
- Student Loan Forgiveness: As a non-profit organization, your employment (when consistently working at least 30 hours a week) meets requirements under the Public Service Loan Forgiveness program (for student loan forgiveness). For more information you can visit https://studentaid.gov/manage-loans/forgiveness-cancellation/public-service
- Generous paid sick time and PTO, plus 12 paid holidays
- Paid certification & licensing expenses
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
- Paid travel expenses
- Annual professional development funding
Help us build a model community organization for the future of our children and families!
For more information about AZA United please visit our website at www.AZAunited.org or view our profile on www.glassdoor.com. https://azaunited.org/jobs-careers/why-work-for-aza-united
Autism knows no race, religion, gender, or identity. We need and value diversity and inclusion in our workforce in order to fully support our families. AZA United welcomes applicants of any race, age, religion, gender, identity or any other aspect which makes you unique.