IT Help Desk Technician
AZA United (Arizona Autism United) is a leading non-profit service organization for children and families affected by autism in Maricopa County. Our organization provides a wide and expanding range of supports and therapies to children and families across the Valley, and soon across the state. We value our employees and promote a learning environment based on mutual trust, respect and collaboration. Learn more about us at www.AZAunited.org!
About the Job:
The IT Help Desk Technician is responsible for troubleshooting company application and equipment issues. This role will be responsible for monitoring and acting on all IT help desk tickets. This includes resolving the ticket or elevating it to the IT Supervisor. The IT Help Desk Technician will also assist the IT Supervisor in monitoring critical systems and resolving any reported issues. The ideal candidate will have a history of interacting directly with staff to resolve technological issues. They will also possess excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively and positively to all staff. Experience with Microsoft products (Office Desktop Apps, SharePoint, Teams) is required. This is a full-time position with occasional (as needed) night and weekend hours.
- Address Help Desk Tickets in a timely matter
- Elevate Help Desk Tickets to the IT Supervisor as required
- Provide technical support to on-site and remote staff
- Repair Network and Computer equipment as required
- Deploy new laptops/computers
- Audit equipment and software assignments
- Maintain user software installations (Install/Removal) as needed
- Assist in monitoring organization security footprint
- Assist in data movement and recovery operations
- Microsoft User Maintenance (Onboarding, Offboarding)
- Test computer configuration packages
- H.S. Degree or GED required; some college or a college degree preferred
- Help Desk Support experience preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Products (SharePoint, Teams, Desktop Apps) is required
- Microsoft certifications highly desirable
- Successfully pass a background check and other related hiring requirement
Technical Skills Needed to Excel in this role include:
- Microsoft Office 365 Suite
- Microsoft Teams
- Desktop/Laptop Repair
- Printer Setup and maintenance
- Android/Apple OS Troubleshooting
Benefits and Perks:
In addition to joining an organization with a great culture and supportive leadership that believes in work/life balance, you'll also receive:
- A competitive salary with pay increases every 6 months;
- Flexible work schedule with opportunity to work remotely 3 days per week (2 days will be in an office or clinic location - note that some weekend and after hour shifts may be required at times)
- An excellent comprehensive health benefits package that includes health, dental and vision, employer contributions to your health savings account, company paid Short-Term/Long-Term Disability, and employer-paid basic life insurance;
- A 401(k) plan with no vesting period and up to 4% match after 12 months
- Generous paid sick time and PTO, and 12 paid holidays;
- Paid maternity/paternity leave;
- Opportunities for professional development;
- On-site workout facility and more!
Join our team and change some lives...including yours! Autism knows no race, religion, gender, or identity. We need and value diversity and inclusion in our workforce in order to fully support our families. AZA welcomes applicants of any race, age, religion, gender, identity, or any other aspect which makes you unique.
For more information about AZA United, please visit our website at www.AZAunited.org or view our profile on www.glassdoor.com.