School-Based Speech Language Pathologist (Central Phoenix)
Arizona Autism United (www.AZAunited.org) is a large and reputable nonprofit organization committed to providing high quality direct services and support to children and families in our community. We have a unique opportunity for an SLP-CCC to join our team for the 2022-2023 school year, and support a specialized autism school in central Phoenix that we partner with!
This is a full-time role with a competitive salary and benefit package.
This role includes an exciting mix of collaborative treatment and training across disciplines. Being part of the multidisciplinary team includes working closely with SLPs, SLPAs, PTs, OTs, BCBAs, and special education teachers.
This position is responsible for completing evaluations, participating in IEPs, overseeing a caseload for students receiving speech therapy, and providing direct and indirect supervision for SLPAs.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills
- Master’s degree in Speech and Hearing Sciences, or university equivalent
- SLP license from the Arizona Department of Health Services
- ASHA certification as an SLP-CCC
- Experience working directly with children on the autism spectrum
- Successfully pass a fingerprint clearance check and other related hiring requirements
Join an organization with a great culture and supportive leadership that believes in work/life balance. AZA United is a 2021 Arizona Top Workplace winner because we provide a collaborative work environment focused on transparent communication, teamwork and professional growth!
In addition you will receive the following benefits:
- A competitive salary
- An excellent comprehensive health benefit package that includes health, dental and vision, employer contributions to your health savings account, company paid Short-Term/Long-Term Disability, and employer paid basic life Insurance;
- A 401K plan with up to 4% match after one year of service;
- Up to 40 hours of annual paid sick time, with holiday and break time corresponding to the school schedule;
- Paid Certification & Licensing Expenses
Help us build a model community organization for the future of our children and families!
For more information about AZA United please visit our website at www.AZAunited.org or view our profile on www.glassdoor.com. https://azaunited.org/jobs-careers/why-work-for-aza-united
Autism knows no race, religion, gender, or identity. We need and value diversity and inclusion in our workforce in order to fully support our families. AZA United welcomes applicants of any race, age, religion, gender, identity or any other aspect which makes you unique.