Autism Clinic Behavior Technician - East Valley
LOOKING FOR A CAREER IN APPLIED BEHAVIOR ANALYSIS (ABA)?
Join AZA United, a 2021 Arizona Top Workplace winner, known around the valley as a community-based organization that provides compassionate and life-changing care for individuals with autism.
Arizona Autism United is a leading nonprofit community organization seeking experienced and passionate Behavior Technicians for our ABA Treatment East Valley Clinic. This is a full-time position with a pay range of $19-26 per hour (depending on experience). In addition, this role will receive an additional $4.00/hour as a 2022 bonus for all work conducted between September 1st and December 31st!
Behavior Technicians work under the direction of a Licensed Behavior Analyst (BCBA) providing high quality clinic-based ABA programs for children with autism. Applicants must have an RBT certification or similar experience with direct care for multiple children with autism.
This position includes extensive training, ongoing professional development, competitive pay, full benefits and raises every six months! AZA United also provides a fantastic career path for staff who are on the BCBA path!
- Applicants must be available M-F between 8:00-6:00 p.m. (shifts are 8 hours per day)
- Applicants must have and RBT certification or similar experience with direct care for multiple children with autism.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be able to pass required background checks or other required tests or screenings.
Join an organization with a great culture and supportive leadership that believes in work/life balance. AZA United is a 2021 Arizona Top Workplace winner because we provide a collaborative work environment focused on transparent communication, teamwork and professional growth! In addition you will receive the following benefits:
- A competitive salary with pay increases every 6 months;
- An excellent comprehensive health benefits package that includes health, dental and vision, employer contributions to your health savings account, company paid Short-Term/Long-Term Disability, and employer-paid basic life insurance;
- A 401(k) plan with no vesting period and matching up to 4% after one year of service
- Generous paid sick time and PTO, and 12 paid holidays;
- Student Loan Forgiveness: As a non-profit organization, your employment (when consistently working at least 30 hours a week) meets requirements under the Public Service Loan Forgiveness program (for student loan forgiveness). For more information you can visit https://studentaid.gov/manage-loans/forgiveness-cancellation/public-service
- Paid maternity/paternity leave;
- Great work/life balance with flexibility between work sessions
- Some remote work may be available depending on the clients assigned
Join our team and change some lives...including yours!
Autism knows no race, religion, gender, or identity. We need and value diversity and inclusion in our workforce in order to fully support our families. AZA United welcomes applicants of any race, age, religion, gender, identity or any other aspect which makes you unique.